Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Prospective bidders must present a valid driver's license or photo I.D. to obtain a bidder card.
2. PAYMENT: Full payment sale day by cash, approved Visa, Master Card, credit cards. All payment methods must be approved by the auction company prior to bidding.
3. No puchases will be removed until paid for in full.
4. There will be a 13% Buyers Premium added to each item purchased. There is a 3% discount if you pay by cash or check.
5. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has a dealer's resale certificate that is directly related to the industry that is being sold. Prospective buyer should present their resale information at the time of registration.
6. All items in the sale are being sold, "as is, where is" without warranties or guarantees and with all faults. I agree that by placing a bid that I have previewed the item enough to place an educated bid. Any statement made by the auctioneer or seller regarding the items to be sold is for identification purposes only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his agent of the responsibilities to preview. All items Sold As Is, Where Is. I agree that all sales are final.
7. Bid increment, pace, & auction order is at the sole discretion of the auctioneer.
8. Tri-County Auction & Liquidation reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid for any reason. The winning bidder will be the person designated by the auctioneer as the final high bidder. In the event of a tie bid, auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding prior to moving to the next lot.
9. In the event of a dispute between buyer & seller, or any problem with items bid on or purchased, the auctioneer will act as mediator & the auctioneer's remedy will be deemed final.
10. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITIES: Buyer assumes full responsibility of all items purchased when the auctioneer declares it sold. Tri-County Auction & Liquidation is not responsible for the security of the items purchased. Tri-County Auction & Liquidations are not responsible for mixed lots, missing, stolen, damaged, or misplaced items.
11. I agree my bid is a legal binding contract & agree to pay for all items in full.
12. Removal of items on Sale Day, By Appointment, or Designated Times.
13. Buyers assume all responsibility for removal, transportation & handling of purchased items. In the event of assisted removal by any employee, I agree to hold harmless Tri-County Auction & Liquidation & said employee or employees harmless in regards to damage to item, vehicle, or bodily injury.
14. The buyer hereby assumes and does agree to indemnify & hold harmless the auctioneer and sellers from any current or future claim.
LOOKING FOR QUALITY MERCHANDISE FOR CONSIGNMENT.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms